Information pursuant to art. 13 of the Privacy Code
Pursuant to Article 13 of the code of Legislative Decree 196 / 2003, we provide the following information.
we at www.ateneodelladanza.it We believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how they are used.
Registration File (Log Files)
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors - usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or number of clicks.
This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor user movement on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data is collected in an absolutely anonymous form.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on the browser PC in the browser. They contain basic information on surfing the Internet and thanks to the browser are recognized every time the user visits the site.
How to disable Cookies
It is possible to disable cookies directly from the browser used, by accessing the settings (preferences or options): this choice could limit some site navigation features.
The cookies used on this site may fall into the categories described below.
- Strictly necessary for operating activities
These cookies are technical in nature and allow the site to function properly. For example, they keep the user connected while browsing, preventing the site from requesting to log in several times to access the following pages.
- Saving activity preferences
These cookies allow you to remember the preferences selected by the user while browsing, for example, allow you to set the language.
- Statistics and audience measurement activities (eg: Google Analytics)
These cookies help us understand, through data collected in anonymous and aggregate form, how users interact with the websites providing information on the sections visited, the time spent on the site, any malfunctions. This helps improve the performance of websites.
- Social media cookies (eg: Facebook)
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some common features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via facebook and google connect, sharing and comments on site pages on social networks, enabling the "like" features on Facebook and the "+ 1" on G +.
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third-party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to deactivate certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Additional information on managing cookies with specific web browsers can be found in the respective browser websites
It is carried out according to the provisions of Legislative Decree n.196 of 30 June 2003 and subsequent amendments and is based on licelity and correctness, in full protection of the rights of the parties.
Personal data will be processed:
to respond to requests for information, establish, manage and execute contractual services, for the protection of credit and to meet obligations imposed by law.
The processing can be carried out using IT tools and paper archives, even at external suppliers in Italy and abroad.
General sales information
These General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern the purchase of products made remotely via a telematic network on the site www.ateneodelladanza.it or other sites (Amazon, Ebay ...). Each purchase transaction will be governed by the provisions of the Legislative Decree 185 / 99, Legislative Decree 206 / 05; the information directed to the conclusion of the contract will be subject to art. 12 of the Legislative Decree 70 / 03 and, as regards the protection of confidentiality, will be subjected to the legislation referred to in Legislative Decree 196 / 03.
Acceptance of the general conditions of sale
The customer, with the electronic transmission of his purchase order, declares to have read and accepted the general conditions of the contract and undertakes to observe them and respect them in his dealings with Ateneo della Danza Soc. Coop. SD to rl
The customer is required, before submitting the purchase order, to carefully read these general conditions of sale. The forwarding of the purchase order implies their full knowledge and acceptance.
Once the online purchase procedure has been completed, the customer is bound to print and keep the general sales conditions accepted during the contract conclusion phase.
By sending the order online, the customer transmits to the University of Dance a will to purchase the products included in the cart and agrees to purchase them at the price and terms indicated in these General Sales Conditions.
The customer must make the payment due in advance by choosing from the following methods indicated:
- By Bank transfer
- IBAN code: IT 74 D 08673 14201 005001051710 CHIANTI BANCA
- IBAN code: IT 62 I 02008 14203 000040681127 UNICREDIT BANK
- Credit card
The purchased good will be shipped, compatibly with the availability in the warehouse, by courier or mail to the address specified by the customer.
At the time of delivery the customer must verify the integrity of the packaging; we do not accept complaints if not reported on delivery.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is recognized in the consumer's cap during 8 working days starting from the date of collection of the goods according to the law.
For any complaint, the customer must contact + 39 0577 222774 and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer will be contacted within 3 working days from the request.
Law and competent court
This contract is regulated by the Italian law. The exclusive competent court and the Siena office. In the event of a victory by the University of Dance, the plaintiff must reimburse all expenses, including attorney fees and court costs incurred for his defense by the University of Dance in any capacity.
Aims of treatment
The data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to restricted areas of the Portal and Portals / sites connected with this and to send communications, including commercial communications, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected and / or Sponsor.
- any transfer of the aforementioned data to third parties, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- carry out the obligations required by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
Method of treatment
The data will be processed as follows:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of the archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations regarding minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom data may be disclosed personal data
The data collected can be communicated to:
- companies and businesses for direct mail or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising space on the lists or on the site and / or linked to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to the data, as per laws or secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding data processing are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- get by the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of no less than ninety days;
- deletion, transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that are not required to be retained in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, rectification or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
We inform you that the data controller for all legal purposes is:
- Soc. Coop. SD to the University of Dance
University of Danza Soc.Coop.Sportiva Dilettante with limited liability
- Piazza Maestri del Lavoro 31
- 53100 - Siena (Siena)
- Tel / Fax: 0577222774
- E-mail: email@example.com
- VAT NUMBER: IT 01190120525
- Tax Code: 01190120525
- Training Agency Accreditation Region of Tuscany SI0925
- ISO 9001 certified company: 2015
- Chamber of Commerce of Siena REA SI0145853 ATECO 931910
- Share capital paid € 14.000,00
To exercise the rights provided in the art. 7 of the Privacy Code or to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us through one of the channels made available. All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate in and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child's personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything to remove that information as soon as possible.